Zoom Technical Support Contact
This article serves to provide Support contacts for Zoom technical issues. Please refer to the Zoom Support articles and KnowledgeBase articles for immediate assistance. If further assistance is needed, please contact the ITS Helpdesk M-F between 8am-5pm.
DLS Services: Zoom
Zoom Video Communications Technical Support
- Chat live 24/7 with Zoom's support team by visiting your account and selecting help in the lower right hand corner here.
- Online submission via submit a request. (Response time determined by user priorities)
- More information about these support services is available at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003.
- Basic scheduling and recording management issues are addressed by the departmental (host) point of contact. Meeting hosts are encouraged to visit the following support articles prior to starting your meeting. https://support.zoom.us
- Distance Learning Services is available for consultation on using Zoom and/or web-conferencing equipment, use case examples, and to answer questions regarding license permissions for the UNC Asheville Zoom account. https://kb.unca.edu/help/web-conferencing
- Keep software updated. Most basic Zoom Meeting issues may be resolved by downloading the most recent Zoom Desktop Client or Mobile application. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Where-Do-I-Download-The-Latest-Version-
- View the recorded Zoom Workshop - Tech tips for optimizing Zoom Meetings: (Audio adjustment, low bandwidth accommodations, updating Zoom Meeting software) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uHrU5O6U5iAl_2kj9KHi6ivnCO8CdJTO
Services Offered (Contact the ITS Helpdesk)
Services Not Offered
Resources for assistance or followup questions and concerns.
Contact UNC Asheville's Information Technology IT Service Desk for assistance in implementing the above described services and support. Email: email@example.com or by calling 828.251.6445
Contact UNC Asheville's Center for Teaching and Learning unit for pedagogy and teaching strategies regarding this knowledge base article. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. or by calling 828.251.6540
Use the Zoom Video Communication system knowledge base for Zoom meeting specific support questions or concerns. www.zoom.us/support