Student Records at UNC Asheville are governed by the Registrar. Access to the student record system (Banner) is located at https://oneport.unca.edu.
- Current students may access transcript information via OnePort
- Non-Current Students must use the Registrar's 3rd party transcript service
Proxy Access to Student Records:
Proxy access is granted by each student inside their account. Full instructions can be found here:
The IT Service Desk can help with:
- Browser trouble
- Assisting with instructions
- Verifying Oneport/Banner access
- Errors once logged in with username/pin
What the IT Service Desk cannot help with:
- Granting Proxy access (students must do this themselves)
- Assigning a PIN
- Re-sending access requests to Proxy individual
Please check with the Academic Success Center office for more information. It may be possible to pick up your transcripts directly from their office.