Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

1098-T and Other Tax Forms

The Director of Student Accounts in the Office of Administration and Finance handles the disbursement of 1098Ts
1098-T Forms
Current students may use OnePort

Former students can go to this link to request a new form:

            Request Reprint of 1098-T form

W-2s and other Employee / Student Assistant tax forms

Current student assistants and employees may use One Port to retrieve their W-2 forms

  • Oneport > Employment > Main Menu > Tax Forms > W-2 and Wage Statements > Fill out required selections.

Former student assistants / employees will need to contact Payroll to request documents.  Accounts cannot be reopened for W-2s

  • From the Payroll site - (click on W-2 Forms)
  • Requests should be send to Include your full name, Employee (Banner) ID number or the last four digits of your Social Security number, your date of birth, the year(s) of the W-2 needed, and your current mailing address. It may take up to a week to process requests for duplicate W-2 forms. Tax information for years prior to the year 2000 cannot be reproduced in W-2 format.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.