View our Terms of Service and this week's guest wireless password. Connect your device to UNCA_Guest, accept the Terms of Service, and register for 3 days fo access.
eduroam is the preferred wireless network on the UNC Asheville campus for students, faculty, staff, volunteers and visitors from eduroam partner organizations.
- Connect to the UNCA_Guest network.
- When connected you should be directed via browser to a Self-Registration Portal.
- Accept the UNCA Terms of Service and register yourself for 3 days access.
- A browser should direct you to https://wifi.unca.edu if device onboarding is desired.
UNCA_PSK (Alternative Access)
UNCA_PSK is the alternative access wireless network on the UNC Asheville campus, created for older devices that do not support the advanced security features required to connect to eduroam.
For devices that do not support advanced network encryption – such as older computers and gaming consoles – the UNCA_PSK network provides less secure, lower-priority connectivity.
Connecting to the UNCA_PSK network requires registration of your device's MAC Address. You will need to obtain the MAC Address before beginning the setup process to receive access.
- UNCA_PSK Configuration for Apple Mac OS X 10.6 and below
- UNCA_PSK Configuration for Windows Vista and below
- UNCA_PSK Configuration for Android 4.0.4 and below
- UNCA_PSK Configuration for Gaming Consoles, Smart TVs, and set-top boxes