- Power on monitor
- Press the power button on the lower right of the monitor
- Check the power cable on the back bottom of the monitor is securely attached. (this is a large black cable with a trapezoidal end)
- Monitor on, no image (may say "Entering Power Save")
- Check that the desktop is on and move the mouse to wake from sleep
- if it is displaying a screensaver saying a cable is unplugged:
- Check that the VGA or DVI cable is securely connected on the bottom back of the monitor
- Change monitor input by using the menu buttons on the bottom right of the monitor (procedure varies by model)
- Restart the computer or check the display settings by right clicking on the desktop and selecting "Screen Resolution."
- "Resolution" should be set to 1280x800 and "multiple displays" should be set to "duplicate these displays."