Once in a meeting, you can easily add individuals from both inside and outside the UNC Asheville organization.
Invite guests directly
- In the top right of the Hangouts Meet session, click the People button.
- Click Add people.
- Enter the name or email address of the individuals you wish to invite.
- Alternatively, click Call to add a participant by calling them directly.
Share meeting details with guests
- In the bottom left corner, click the meeting name.
- Click Copy joining info.
- Paste the meeting details into an email, or other app, and send it to the other person.