Zoom Meeting Hosts can report meeting participants for inappropriate behavior to Zoom's Trust and Safety team for review. This setting is enabled and cannot be disabled. It can be found on the Security icon on the meeting HOST controls toolbar. Please review this KB for further information regarding the secure use of the Zoom Meeting system.
An email to firstname.lastname@example.org can be sent with the following information.
Subject: Violation of Terms of Service
Date of Incident
Attendee Name, if applicable
Type(s) of Violation
During the Meeting
- The meeting host is able to click on the Security shield icon (located on the bottom, to the left of the participants button).
- Once that is clicked, there will be an option to click "Report...".
- Select the name of the participant(s) that you would like the report.
- Check the reason for reporting this participant.
- Optional areas will be given to provide: additional information, upload screenshots/photos of the problem or the desktop.
- Once all steps are completed, click Send and you will receive a notification from zoom.us that the report was sent successfully.
Resources for assistance or followup questions and concerns.
Contact UNC Asheville's Information Technology IT Service Desk for assistance in implementing the above described services and support. Email: email@example.com or by calling 828.251.6445
Contact UNC Asheville's Center for Teaching and Learning unit for pedagogy and teaching strategies regarding this knowledge base article. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. or by calling 828.251.6540
Use the Zoom Video Communication system knowledge base for Zoom meeting specific support questions or concerns. www.zoom.us/support