You must have cookies enabled to successfully access the enrollment system.
Find and make note of the MAC address for your machine. For help with this, see How to Find Your MAC Address.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on. Select UNCA_Setup from the list of available wireless networks.
- Open a web browser. If you are not automatically redirected to the wireless configuration utility, attempt to browse to any site and you'll be redirected at that time. Agree to the Acceptable Use Policies and click Start.
- Select Students, Faculty and Staff on the University Affiliation page.
- Enter your UNCA credentials and click Log In.
- Select Alternative Access.
- Enter your MAC address and click Register.
- Make note of the pre-shared key provided.
- Select UNCA_PSK from the list of available wireless networks. Enter the pre-shared key when prompted for Network key and enter again to confirm, then click on Connect. You should now have full internet access over the UNCA_PSK network. Your device registration is valid for six (6) months, at which time you'll need to re-register.