You must have cookies enabled to successfully access the enrollment system.
- Find and make note of the MAC address for your machine. For help with this, see How to Find Your MAC Address.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on. Select UNCA_Setup from the list of available wireless networks.
Open a web browser. If you are not automatically redirected to the wireless configuration utility, navigate to https://wifi.unca.edu. Agree to the Acceptable Use Policies and click Start.
- Select Students, Faculty and Staff on the University Affiliation page.
- Enter your UNCA security credentials and click Log In.
- Select Alternative Access.
- Enter your MAC address and click Register.
- Make note of the pre-shared key provided.
- Select UNCA_PSK from the list of available wireless networks. Enter the pre-shared key you received earlier when prompted for Password, then click Connect. You will now have full Internet access over the UNCA_PSK network. Your device registration is valid for six (6) months, at which time you'll need to re-register.