UNCA_PSK Configuration for Android 4.0.4 and below
You must have cookies enabled to successfully access the enrollment system.
Find and make note of the MAC address for your device. For help with this, see How to Find Your MAC Address.
- Make sure that WiFi is turned on. Select UNCA_Setup from the list of available wireless networks.
- UNCA_Setup will redirect your web browser to the wireless configuration utility page. Agree to the Acceptable Use Policies and tap Start.
- Select Students, Faculty and Staff on the University Affiliation page.
- Enter your UNCA credentials and tap Log In.
- Select Alternative Access.
- Enter your MAC address and tap Register.
- Make note of the pre-shared key provided.
- Select UNCA_PSK from the list of available wireless networks. Enter the pre-shared key when prompted for password and tap Connect. You should now have full internet access over the UNCA_PSK network. Your device registration is valid for six (6) months, at which time you'll need to re-register.