What is a Service Catalog?
A Service Catalog is an ITIL tool that provides an organized collection of the information technology services performed by, for, or within an organization.
What is ITIL?
ITIL is a framework of best practices that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of the business.
What is the ITS Service Catalog?
The UNC Asheville Information Technology Services (ITS) Service Catalog is a comprehensive list of the services provided to the campus community by ITS. The catalog was developed to provide a central repository of information for each service provided to the campus in a standard format. It summarizes available services and also provides detailed service information, such as:
- A description of the service,
- Associated costs,
- Who the service is available for,
- When the service is available,
- Instructions on who to contact if there are service issues.
What Services does UNC Asheville ITS provide?
- Academic Labs and Smart Classrooms Software
- Account and Identity Management
- Campus Networking and Telephony
- Consulting Services
- Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile Device Support
- Enterprise Business Systems (Banner)
- Google Suite for Education
- Help and Support
- Printing, Copying, and Faxing
- Systems Administration
- Web Development