Besides the printing station in Ramsey Library, there are Ricoh Printers set up all over campus for faculty and student use. Since the Papercut client is a website, you can print from any device that has access to the internet.
1. On the device you wish to print from, open your web browser and login to the PaperCut Web Client.
If you have forgotten your username or password, you will not be able to reset them from the PaperCut login screen. You will need to go to http://reset.unca.edu before proceeding.
2. Once you login, you should be on a page named Web Print. From there, click on the Submit a Job button.
3. Select the printer that corresponds with how you want you print to come out. You can choose between single-sided or double-sided and B&W or color. For finer formatting control, you may need to reconfigure your document in your Editor (ie: Microsoft Word, Google Docs, etc.). Once you’re selected your printer, click on the Print Options and Account Selection button.
4. Select the amount of copies to print. If you have a print fund account associated to your UNCA username, you will need to select your fund to us. After selecting your options, click on the Upload Documents button.
5. From here you’ll be able to upload your documents through dragging your document files to the box or clicking on Upload from computer to bring up a file explorer. You can select multiple documents at the same time. If you upload the wrong document, you can cancel out the document by clicking on the little x icon. Once your document are selected, click on the Upload & Complete button.
Papercut will only print PDF documents and various photo formats. You may need to convert your files into an acceptable format before uploading.
From the top menu bar, go to File > Save as > Download as PDF
From the top menu bar, go to File > Download > PDF Document (.pdf)
If you uploaded the wrong document and need to cancel your print. Navigate to the Jobs Pending Release button on the left sidebar. From there you can cancel your prints.
6. Go to any Ricoh printer on campus and hover your Rockycard (formerly named Onecard) over the sensor. If you do not have your card, you can login with your UNCA username and password through the on screen prompts. If the screen is off, hovering a card or tapping on the screen will wake the device.
7. Once logged in, tap on the Release Print Jobs button to start printing. The printer will automatically sign you out after a period of time, but it’s always good to sign out manually just in case.