This guide illustrates how to take a quiz within Moodle.
Please note, this guide provides a general example. Your individual courses and quizzes will vary in appearance. Each quiz can have a different layout depending on the way the instructor has set it up.
- Log into Moodle ↗ using your UNC Asheville username and password.
- Click on the class for which you have a quiz.
- Click on the assigned quiz.
- Click Attempt Quiz Now.
- Select answers to quiz questions, and use the "Next Page" button to navigate to the next question.
- You can also use the "Previous Page" button or "Quiz Navigation" menu to jump around within the quiz.
- Once you reach the final question and are ready to submit the quiz, click the "Finish Attempt" button on the bottom-right of the screen.
- On the "Summary of attempt" page, you can click "Return to Attempt" to modify your responses, or "Submit all and finish" to submit your quiz attempt.
- After clicking "Submit all and finish" you will be prompted with a confirmation asking if you are sure you want to finish. Click "Submit all and finish" to complete the quiz.
- Once you confirm your submission your quiz will be graded and your final grade will be displayed.