For detailed information regarding Export Controls, please visit the Office of Sponsored Scholarship and Programs' website:

Before transporting University technology assets – including computers, tablets, software, research materials, email and other items – to a foreign country, you must register the device or materials with the Office of Sponsored Scholarship and Programs.
Please fill out the following brief form to generate the required documentation and alert the Office of Sponsored Scholarship and Programs of your intent to transport University assets:

Temporary Export Certification Form