If a user wishes to connect a laptop to a lob or classroom podium please follow this procedure.
1. Plug in the VGA cable.
- Some classrooms have cables built into the podium while others require the user to bring their own. If there is a black hatch in the table surface of the podium cables are provided. If the user needs cables please give them a set and ask them to keep it with their laptop.
2. Plug in the audio cable.
- Plug the audio cable into the headphone jack of the laptop.
3. Switch the source to laptop.
- Select the laptop input on the rooms control panel.
4. Enable the external display.
If an image does not project have the user enable their external display.
On dell laptops this can be done by pressing Function + F12.
In windows 7 and 8 press Windows + P and select the desired output