University Ricoh multi-function devices and printers can be cleaned and disinfected following these guidelines:
- Use a commercial antibacterial wipe (e.g. Lysol or Clorox wipes) to gently wipe down screens, panels and contact points.
- OR -
- Lightly moisten a lint-free cloth with a commercial disinfectant spray, then gently wipe down screens, panels and contact points.
- Avoid paper towels as they may scratch the screen.
- Avoid products that contain bleach or ammonia.
- Do not spray directly on the device’s surfaces or components, as getting liquid inside the device could damage the internal components.