- Make sure WiFi is turned on. Select UNCA_Setup from the list of available wireless networks.
- Open your web browser and visit https://wifi.unca.edu. Agree to the Acceptable Use Policies and click Start.
- Select Students, Faculty and Staff on the University Affiliation page.
- Enter your UNC Asheville credentials and click Log In.
- Select eduroam for Wireless Access Type and agree to the eduroam Acceptable Use Policy.
- A wireless network profile will automatically download and prompt you for installation. During installation of the profile you will be prompted to enter passcode.
- If your device does not automatically switch to the eduroam network, select the eduroam network from the list of available wireless networks to connect.
You should now have full internet access via the eduroam network, and your device will connect to eduroam automatically whenever you are in range of the network. The security certificate issued will be valid for one (1) year, at which time you will need to re-enroll your device.
There is no content with the specified labels