- Make sure WiFi is turned on. Select UNCA_Setup from the list of available wireless networks.
- Open your web browser and visit https://wifi.unca.edu. Agree to the Acceptable Use Policies and click Start.
- Select Students, Faculty and Staff on the University Affiliation page.
- Enter your UNC Asheville credentials and click Log In.
- Select eduroam for Wireless Access Type and agree to the eduroam Acceptable Use Policy.
- Click on Download for Mac 10.7 & Newer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the eduroam network profile. During installation of the profile you will be prompted to enter your computer administrator password; this is the password you use to authorize installations on your computer and not your UNC Asheville Security Account password.
- If your computer does not automatically switch to the eduroam network, select the eduroam network from the list of available wireless networks to connect.
You should now have full internet access via the eduroam network, and your computer will connect to eduroam automatically whenever you are in range of the network. The security certificate issued will be valid for one (1) year, at which time you will need to re-enroll your device.
There is no content with the specified labels